During our alpine summers here, guests hop into their hiking boots or swing themselves on their bikes to explore the rugged beauty of our alpine adventure land, including 3,000 m high peaks of the Ötztal Alps.
Children enjoy the adventure playground opposite the Haus Felsblick, as well as the exciting outdoor adventure park Area 47, the nearby outdoor adventure pool at the Freizeitarena Sölden, the unique alpine thermal spa Aqua Dome, as well as the Ötzi-Village for a stone-age adventure.
During winter the nearby & famous ski resorts Sölden and Obergurgl are a major attractions and guests conveniently can get there via free ski-bus. Cross-country skiers only have to leave our front door to reach the local cross-country track.
From June until mid-October our guests additionally benefit from the exciting Summer Card with many included services & discounts.
- charming, traditional bed & breakfast
- spacious apartments including balcony
- lovely garden space
- adventure playground at our house
- ski storage room & boot-dryer
- dry-room for motorbike gear
- cross-country ski track at the house
- hiking routes starting from here
- bus stop within walking distance
- Ötztal Premium Card included